ABOUT PRIVATE CAPITAL GROUP, LLC
Private Capital Group serves the investment management needs of endowments, foundations, and charitable organizations by drawing on our broad wealth planning and management experience, robust technology platform, and research resources. Our independent investment management approach allows us to act solely in the best interest of your organization to deliver unbiased, objective investment management solutions.
OUR CONSULTATIVE PROCESS
Our process begins with a thorough analysis or development of your organization’s Investment Policy Statement. This sets the foundation for the underlying asset allocation, investment research, and selection and portfolio reporting requirements.
Private Capital Group’s four core investment management principles make up the foundation of how we successfully build and protect our clients’ wealth:
Our objective is to provide consistent, risk-adjusted returns to help grow and preserve your assets for the future.
We help to build and preserve your wealth through well-constructed, diversified portfolios. Alternative investments*, if appropriate, may be strategically implemented as opportunities arise.
We help add value by continuously evaluating high quality investment vehicles and managers for our clients.
Our ongoing process includes monitoring account holdings, managers, and investment performance.
Today, even more than ever before, it’s important to know how your assets are being managed. At Private Capital Group you can be assured that you will have:
- All of your account information available to you online, at any time.
- Access to our web-based platform to view a record of every account transaction, examine asset allocations, and access your important personal financial documents.
- Monthly account statements and quarterly performance reports available online.
- Private Capital Group is an independent, Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC and assumes fiduciary responsibility for client portfolios.
Depending on your communication channel preference, your Quarterly Report is mailed or available online. This in-depth report summarizes the activity of all of your accounts and strategies including:
- Market Analysis
- Economic Review
- Aggregation Overview Report
- Benchmark Reporting
- Activity and Performance Summaries
- Summary of Current Holdings