Qualitative Research for Business and Organizational Decision Making
Robin Research Group designs and conducts in-depth custom research for organizations of all kinds to inform strategic, programmatic, and operational decisions.
Like for-profit companies and organizations, non-profits use Robin Research Group to deeply understand the needs, wants, and decision-making factors of customers (or audiences, or clients) as well as staff (management and employees), donors, board members, and any other internal or external constituencies whose thoughts, needs, and actions matter to the organization in some way.
Working with Robin Research Group in general:
- Consultative and customized. Robin Research Group first helps organizations define the informational objectives that address business and organizational needs and decisions, then designs and conducts the research to get them there, on time and on budget.
- Conversational and in-depth approach, including individual interviews and focus groups conducted in-person, by phone, or online
- Strategic and practical. We mine insights that matter and communicate them in compelling and meaningful deliverables designed to be understood easily and acted upon with confidence.
Special benefits to TANGO member non-profits:
- Free-of-charge, in-depth consultation and follow up assessing informational needs,business objectives, potential scope and alternative approaches (which may or may not result in a Robin Research Group project)
- Negotiated fees and services for actual project engagements.Project services and fees negotiated on a case-by-case basis, based on in-house capabilities and ability to pay of the member organization
- Basic qualitative research training for interested organizations. Opportunities for post-project training for do-it-yourself follow-up research