November 3, 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
“Peer to peer healthcare is a slow idea that will change the world,” says Susannah Fox, a researcher who spent decades at Pew Research, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Peer-to-peer health is impacting everything from new cancer therapies to COVID vaccination rates. We will discuss how employers can now capitalize on the good and minimize the bad effects of this rapidly accelerating trend.
We’ll be covering the following topics!
● The reduction of trust in medical professionals over a decade
● How and where peers are turning to each other for health advice
● The dangers of peer health communities and echo-chambers
● How to leverage peer health to increase wellness and reduce costs
● An explanation and brief demo of a peer health platform for employers
Nicolas Boillot, Co-Founder