Our Members Need Your Services!
Become a part of TANGO and help our nonprofit organizations throughout New England reach their mission and goals. By becoming a TANGO Partner, you are able to reach out to over 1,100 Nonprofit organizations providing your industry expertise to help our nonprofit organizations thrive. Whether you are an IT Services company, Accounting Firm, Grant Writing Service, Office Supplies store; our TANGO Members need your services! So, contact us today to learn more about becoming a TANGO Partner
We partner with businesses who believe in "Doing well by doing good"
By becoming a TANGO Partner, you are able to reach out to over 1,100 Nonprofit organizations providing your industry expertise to help our nonprofit organizations thrive.
501(c) Agencies Trust
ABOUT THE TRUST
The 501(c) Agencies Trust helps nonprofits leave the state unemployment tax system and just reimburse the state back for any claims paid out. This “self-reimbursement” option typically saves nonprofits thousands of dollars each year. It is a legal option for all 501(c)(3) organizations. It is most appropriate for nonprofits with gross annual payrolls over $1 million.
The Trust has over 1,400 members and it’s goal is to provide safety and security for self-reimbursing nonprofits. If your nonprofit is in the state unemployment (SUI) tax system (or some other program), we will analyze your current costs to see if it makes good financial sense for you to join our program. If it is, then we file the paperwork with the state and set up your individual account with the Trust.
On an quarterly basis you pay into your reserve account for anticipated claims, program service fees, and a recommended deposit to build your account for future claims.
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP MEAN?
By joining the Trust, your nonprofit is projected to save money over your current unemployment funding method. Our goal is to keep your unemployment costs low so that more money can be used for your mission. We provide these key program services:
- Claims management — We file paperwork on all claims; manage hearings, audit charges and reduce your time and money spent on unemployment
- HR Hotline — a real person is here to answer your human resource question, talk with you about a handling a situation, or provide resource information
- Free workshops and webinars on a variety of HR and unemployment topics
- Individualized reserve account—never pooled with other accounts–and it’s always your money
- Stop loss insurance for major claim losses
- Purchasing Point Group Discount membership
- Membership in the Trust is a partnership with an organization that cares about nonprofits and wants to support your work in the community. The 501(c) Agencies Trust was founded in 1982 by a nonprofit executive and is governed by a nonprofit board.
Every state has a deadline when they can opt out of the SUI tax system—either Nov. 30 or Dec. 1, each year. If you are interested in learning more, please contact us as soon as possible to complete an Evaluation Form and set up a time to talk with your TANGO partner at the Trust, Cynthia Koral. It is recommended that you complete your Evaluation Form by early October, at the latest.Back to Partners
ADP is a proud TANGO Partner
After working with thousands of nonprofits here in the Northeast over the past several decades, ADP understands that we can find some of the most complex environments within this community. Because the industry has unique needs, and every nonprofit within the industry has their own unique needs, it’s often that our strongest and most capable solutions are needed to help them manage their workforce effectively, focus on the services they provide, and thrive into the future.After working with thousands of nonprofits throughout New England over the past several decades, ADP understands the unique challenges and complex compliance requirements within this vital community. Because of these unique needs it is often our strongest and most capable solutions that are needed to help nonprofits manage their workforce effectively while not losing sight of their mission.
We provide complete Human Capital Management services such as, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Leave Management, Grant Tracking, Benefits Administration & Enrollment plus other services ranging from Leadership Training to Background Screening and so much more. All of these services are provided within a single database ecosystem, allowing our clients to use only what they currently need, with the opportunity to add additional functionality as necessary.
We strongly believe in and support the missions of TANGO Members and are able to offer special benefits to them.
Special savings for TANGO Members
- Discounted Pricing
- Discounted Implementation Costs
- 0% Financing Options
- Annual Pricing Reviews/Adjustments
- Free Year-End Seminar
- Free Organizational Diagnostic
- Dedicated TANGO Implementation Team
- Dedicated TANGO Service Team
Call Us Today!
Back to Partners
Beacon Law Group
Beacon Law Group focuses on developing collaborative attorney-client relationships.
Our attorneys have provided legal support to nonprofit organizations for decades and we work closely with clients to understand their missions, objectives, and develop legal strategies to achieve them. We also utilize business judgment to offer practical solutions to establish, grow and sustain client organizations.
Our goal is to develop long-lasting “partnerships” with our clients and provide them with resources to help structure and manage a successful organization.
Legal services, including but not limited to:
- Employment Law and Business Transactions, involving counseling, documentation, negotiation and the handling of disputes.
- Civil Litigation covering a range of subject areas, including disputes pending in state and federal courts. We also appear on behalf of clients before governmental agencies.
Special benefits to TANG Members:
- TANGO Members will receive a twenty percent (20%) discount off of Beacon Law Group’s hourly rates for all legal services requested during the first year. TANGO Members can expect to receive high-quality, responsive, pragmatic and efficient services whenever working with Beacon Law Group.
- We are routinely viewed by our clients as a long-term trusted advisor and resource. We hope to have the opportunity to work with additional TANGO members and demonstrate our value as a member of your team.
The Non Profit & Healthcare Division was formed in 1994 and is the largest specialty lending division within Citizens, providing a full range of banking services to non profit institutions across the bank’s 12-state franchise in New England, the Mid-Atlantic and the Mid-West.
Citizens Bank’s IDEAS NP (Ideas and Solutions for Non Profits) Program reflects Citizens Bank’s Non Profit Division’s unique approach and commitment to providing customized ideas and solutions to a broad range of Non Profits’ needs.
IDEAS NP is a bold package of credit and non-credit solutions for Non Profits. If a Non Profit needs to borrow, Citizens’ Debt Capacity Analysis can be the first step in providing multiple financing options that can include tax-exempt bonds and leases, traditional term or construction loans, and lines of credit.
Non-credit solutions include managing Endowments as small as $1 million, Lockbox, Positive Pay, ACH, and Remote Deposit operating services, merchant card services for organizations collecting funds via credit cards, Health Savings Account record keeping for high deductible health insurance plans, and commercial credit cards to simplify payables processing.
Citizens’ success in serving Non Profits is evidenced by over 650 Non Profit customers throughout New England, with over $1.5 Billion of credit commitments and over $1 Billion of deposits.
Citizens’ full range of services includes:
- Tax Exempt Financing
- Construction Financing
- Short-Term Working Capital
- Commercial Mortgages
- Term Loans
- Positive Pay Fraud Protection
- Lockbox Services
- Online and Remote Banking
- Short-Term Investment Products
- ACH Blocks
- Long-Term Endowment and Investment Management for Amounts in Excess of $1 million
- Short-Term Investment Management for amounts in Excess of $10 Million
- Investment Management and Administration for 401k’s, 403b’s, and Other Retirement Plans
CREDIT CARD SERVICES
- Top 5 Processor of Merchants Credit Card Transactions in the U.S.
- Commercial Credit Card Offerings
- Both Tax Exempt and Taxable Lease Financing Products
- Includes All Types of Medical, IT, and Business Equipment as well as Vehicles and Software/Hardware
KNOWLEDGE AND NETWORKING
- Regular Seminars on Key Topics of interest to Non Profits
- Annual Holiday Reception Networking Event for Non Profit clients
Our non profit specialists serve over 2,000 nonprofit customers across our 12-state franchise providing industry-specific credit and non-credit services. Our specialists provide credit of $5 Billion to this segment and management deposits and investments of over $2 Billion. We serve all segments of nonprofits, including education institutions (colleges, universities, private schools and special needs schools), healthcare providers (hospitals, community health centers and long-term care providers), human service providers, cultural institutions, environmental and conservation groups, foundations, research organizations and membership and advocacy organizations.Back to Partners
Not-for-profit organizations depend on their image and reputation to attract the continued support of donors, members, and other stakeholders. In today’s environment, the slightest doubt about the soundness of an organization’s internal controls or financial reporting can impact an organization’s mission. As the largest independent accounting and consulting firm headquartered in the Northeast, CohnReznick’s Not-for-Profit and Education Industry Practice is uniquely qualified to help not-for-profit organizations address many of today’s complex challenges. We help organizations enhance their image and reputation through non-traditional services that include corporate governance, operational reviews, specialized tax services, and government accounting services
Areas of specialization include:
- Affordable Housing
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Independent Schools and Colleges
- Performing Arts
- Professional Associations
- Religious Organizations
- Social Service Organizations
CohnReznick New England offices serving TANGO members are located in Hartford and Stamford, CT and Boston, MA.Back to Partners
Our firm’s singular purpose is to give your business the technological power to thrive. CONNECT Computer designs customized IT solutions that not only support your unique business processes, but make them more efficient. We deliver comprehensive network solutions, application hosting, and disaster recovery and business continuity services. From small business to the enterprise, we understand what you need: flexible personalized service, reliable systems and networks, and creative technology applications that improve business process and reduce cost. That’s the reason to simply CONNECT.
Our consultants and IT engineers are certified at the highest levels with industry leaders like Microsoft, Citrix, HP and VMWare. We also leverage proven software and hardware solutions from SonicWALL, Datto Backup, Ruckus Wireless, and Untangle. Achieving your IT goals, meeting your budget requirements, and exceeding your service expectations – simply CONNECT.
We are proud to partnered with TANGO (The Alliance for Nonprofit Growth and Opportunity) to provide nonprofit organizations in the TANGO community with discounted rates and exclusive educational events.
CONNECT Computer Benefit Plan for Tango members:
- 10% off Project Services
- Free Technology Assessment: Site Survey, Network Assessment, Security Assessment, Wireless Predictive Analysis
- Exclusive Educational Seminars
- Sponsorships and/or volunteering at member events
If you are a nonprofit organization and a member of TANGO, please get in touch with CONNECT Computer and start saving on your IT costs.
Enjoy our latest video and go behind the scenes at CONNECT Computer http://www.connectcomputer.com/Back to Partners
TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW!
TANGO and Constant Contact (a Leading provider of on-demand email marketing communications) is proud to offer all TANGO members preferred rates and a special bonus package. By signing up with Constant Contact (through TANGO) you will receive an inclusive Nonprofit rate of up to 30% for your organization as well as either a 3 Part Series Drip Marketing Campaign or a Customized Template built to match your organization’s website.
The benefits of using Constant Contact to build relationships, drive sales, and create awareness are countless. Millions of customers worldwide rely on Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company and a leader in email marketing since 1995, to help their organizations achieve success and create a marketing buzz and now through TANGO, you can as well!
TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW of your TANGO MEMBERSHIP to get the best email marketing system on the market at a special Nonprofit preferred TANGO rate.
Sign up now!
Proudly providing Graphic Communications to TANGO and it’s Nonprofit Partners!
At Dot Generation, we offer a unique combination of innovative technology and small firm attention to detail. We are truly invested in the success of our clients and have the knowledge and experience to make it happen. Since 1984 when we were first established, the printing industry has evolved dramatically. We have continually positioned ourselves on the cutting edge; adopting state-of-the-art technologies and offering the newest and best services to match the needs of our clients. Unlike many of our competitors we are your one stop solution for all things print and mail. Our tremendous roster of services allows us to provide you with turn key graphic communications solutions from start to finish. As a full service graphic communications provider, Dot Generation is able to take your project from concept, through implementation and to completion. We offer a full range of services that include digital print, offset print, large format print, graphic design, mailing services, graphics, signage and trade show collateral, all under one roof. This allows us to provide you only the best service, quality, scheduling and client experience all at fair price.
We have always been committed to working with the nonprofit sector, and giving back to the community is embedded in our corporate DNA. The more we work with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations the more we see that there are so many great organizations working on so many important issues. While we cannot realistically be hands on in volunteering with the everyday business of a nonprofit what we have found at Dot Generation is that we can still help every organization that we work with to achieve their goals by doing what we do best. When we partner with a nonprofit organization it is not simply to handle their print work, rather we make sure that everything that they are doing with graphic communications is as effective, efficient and professional as it can be. We also offer a wide range of support that includes helping with charity events, donations where possible, special charity partnership fundraising programs and whole host of other benefits. Partnering with TANGO is a perfect way for us to support a wider range of nonprofits while at the same time working closely with other businesses and organizations that share our commitment and passion of giving back to the nonprofit sector.Back to Partners
Financial One Accounting
Our Mission: To help you advance yours
Formed in 1987, Financial One was created specifically to serve nonprofit organizations, providing them with accurate, timely, and useful financial information. With limited financial resources, nonprofits struggle to find the best mix of expertise and value.
Our firm has been built by optimizing both value and specialized experience through a team approach to services. Our service teams are comprised of CFO’s, controllers, accountants, and para-professionals, allowing for best practice procedures, cost efficiencies, optimal internal controls, and concise analysis.
Financial One knows the business of being a nonprofit, and will partner with you toward achieving your mission.
Special savings for TANGO members:
- TANGO members will receive the following discounting during their first year of service:
- 20% discount for CFO support
- 15% discount for Controller &Accountant-level services
- 10% discount for all other services (billing & receivables,payroll processing, and accounts payable processing.
- Start-up fees will be waived for TANGO members.
Key services provided to Nonprofit Organizations:
- Daily Accounting
- Accounts payable, payroll,billing and receivables processing
- Financial and managerial reporting
- Grants management
- Policies and procedures
- Board & management dashboards
With over 60 years combined experience in the promotional products marketplace, our sales team at Fresh Concepts is a tremendous resource to any nonprofit looking to extend their reach with their donors and constituents. Whatever the idea or specific product you need our team works together in designing the best options for you. Our support staff is committed to working with our clients to ensure a seamless process for their particular program.
There are hundreds of companies and individuals who work in the advertising specialty field. So why Fresh Concepts? Frankly it is because of our people. Our priority is to service our client and provide them the best possible solution for their requirements without compromising quality. We have not only worked closely with our customers to build a trusting partnership, but we have established wonderful working relationships with our key vendors. These partnerships help create a win/win/win for everyone involved in the process.
Working as volunteers in the nonprofit community we are aware of the subtleties of running an agency that must provide services but also run a business. To provide the services and products in a nonprofit means the agency must run lean and control their overheads so that funding goes more to their mission. Our role as a supplier is to not only provide product at fair pricing, but also provide the services of finding the right product, prepare concise presentations in a timely manner in order to simplify the end users experience.
TANGO Member Benefits Include:
- We will provide a dedicated insides sales rep for all TANGO members. This individual will provide detailed presentations for all quotes requested by a member. A visual of each product with the member logo will be included in the presentation (time permitting).
- We will provide one free conversion of the member’s primary logo to a proper art format when not available.
- We will provide a free set-up for a new client’s first order.
- We will work with ‘A’ rated or higher suppliers when possible.
Hartford Business Journal
To the TANGO community:
The Hartford Business Journal is thrilled to be a member of TANGO and we look forward to building stronger relationships with all of the members and business partners.
We were made aware of the organization in Fall 2010 when we began working on our Giving Guide. We are thrilled to work with TANGO as they become part of our second publication which will publish this Fall. We know that the nonprofit world is a vibrant and important part of our business community, and we want to do all that we can to help build more alliances and opportunities within the region.
If you are not already receiving our daily email business news alert, please go to http://www.HartfordBusiness.com and under the “To do list” on the right hand side click on “Sign up for the HBJ.” It’s free, and you will receive news about Hartford regions’ business news every business day around noontime.
Thanks for your interest in the Hartford Business Journal!Back to Partners
Hartford Yard Goats
The Hartford Yard Goats are the Eastern League AA Affiliate of the Colorado Rockies playing in the Brand New Dunkin’ Donuts Park; a state-of-the-art facility located in Downtown Hartford, CT. The Yard Goats are dedicated to providing a fun, safe and memorable experience to all who visit the park. Dunkin’ Donuts park is a versatile indoor/outdoor venue where you can not only watch a ball game, but can host a business meeting, fundraiser, reception and social event!
Special Benefits to TANGO Members
- Special Fundraiser pricing on tickets for future Yard Goats games
- Opportunity to use Dunkin’ Donuts Park for non-baseball related events
- Advertise on the Electronic Jumbo-tron scoreboard
- Opportunity to have your organization throw out the first pitch
- Provide mascot and player appearances
- Provide unique experiences at Dunkin’ Donuts Park such as stadium tours, radio interviews, on field presentations
Insource Services, Inc.
Insource Services, Inc. is a professional services consulting organization focused on providing finance, technology and human resource management support. Our trusted team of experts is ready to help your organization tackle challenges with proven tools and processes so you can remain focused on what you do best.
- Custom Accounting Solutions- from bookkeeping to strategic CFO services
- Financial Assessments
- Audit Preparation
- Ongoing CFO & Controller Services
- Project Leadership and Management
- HR Management Services
- Human Resource Assessments and Audits
- Hiring and Transitions
- Benefits Design and Administration
- Project Leadership and Management
- IT Management & Support
- Expert IT Consulting
- Technology Assessments
- Network Engineering
- Cloud Management
- Project Leadership and Management
SPECIAL OFFER FOR TANGO MEMBERS!
Select one of the following FREE Introductory Offerings*:
- A limited accounting software infrastructure review (chart of accounts, donor tracking, etc.).
- A defined HR compliance review that examines five randomly selected personnel files for compliance.
- An IT cost analysis that examines one months’ worth of technology-related invoices.
*Offer valid for new clients only*Back to Partners
Insurance Provider Group (IPG)
Innovation in insurance and risk management protection defines Insurance Provider Group (IPG), a full service insurance agency catering to the Nonprofit sector. IPG has over 25+ years experience serving CT’s nonprofits, including some of the largest social service providers in the area and has outstanding relationships with key insurance carriers providing programs for nonprofits to assist in coverage negotiations, loss control services and claims management practices that result in lower insurance cost.
TANGO Members receive Special Savings!
- Special bundling of coverages available only for TANGO members
- New Workers’ Comp carrier in CT for TANGO members available directly through IPG.
- Aggressive Pricing
- Solution for TANGO Members who have poor claims history resulting in high premiums
- Strong philosophy to close open claims swiftly and equitably to improve future insurability at a more competitive price
- Committed to working with nonprofit management interested in reducing the total cost of risk beyond insurance premium
- Exclusive Professional and Directors & Officers Liability Programs for TANGO members.
- Broader Coverage
- Competitive Pricing
MFA – Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico
What can a proactive CPA and consulting firm do to support the mission of your nonprofit organization? Much more than you might think.
Since our firm’s inception, MFA has been working with nonprofit organizations to identify practical opportunities for growth. Our solid comprehension of the nonprofit sector allows us to offer a full complement of services delivered by a team of highly qualified professionals. Partnering with MFA gives you access to financial insights and deep industry knowledge that can help your organization develop in ways that will better support your mission. As your organization grows, so will its reach, opening new doors for the communities and constituents you serve.
Save Time and Stay Focused on Your Mission
Many nonprofit organizations, especially smaller or newer entities, are used to operating with limited resources. IRS filings, compliance and risk management are more likely to be “hats” worn by a single person than separate functions handled by a team. Working with MFA allows you to spend less time coming to terms with changing audit and tax compliance matters and more time working on mission-critical goals. To ensure we work together in the most efficient and effective manner, we place seasoned, team members on your project from the very beginning. Whether your organization is seeking assistance in the preparation of federal, state or local filings, reinstatement as a tax-exempt entity, a plan for the prevention of fraud or an audit of its employee benefits plan, MFA’s financial professionals can draw from their extensive experience in the nonprofit sector to ensure your objectives are met on a timetable that works for you.
Gain Valuable Business Insight
We believe we bring true value to the table as we take the time to explain the operating implications behind various filing options, the fundamental reasoning behind financial best practices and the rationality behind recommendations for reducing the risk of tax exposure. Each engagement is staffed by team members with the correct level of expertise for the task at hand, and every question you raise is elevated immediately to the individual who can answer it. You will quickly find that we are interested in going far beyond the exercise at hand; we strive to help you make real progress toward your operational goals.
Nonprofit Organizations We Serve
- Diverse Membership and Cultural Organizations
- Human Service Providers
- Trade Associations
- Elder Care
- Private Foundations
- Government-Funded Organizations
Key Services Provided to Nonprofit Organizations
- Audit and Assurance
- Tax Compliance and Advisory
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Business Advisory and Strategic Planning
- Audits in Accordance with Government Audit Standard
- Charity Rating Optimization
- Internal Controls, Risk Management and Fraud Prevention
- IT Consulting and Outsourcing
and Uniform Guidance
The Nonprofit Practice Group at Murtha Cullina counsels a diverse array of nonprofit organizations including start-up public charities, social service providers, other healthcare organizations, private foundations, educational institutions, social clubs and trade associations.
In recent years, the Group has counseled clients in connection with cutting-edge projects such as the creation of integrated affiliated systems containing nonprofit and for-profit organizations as well as the conversions of non-profit entities into for-profit entities and vice versa.
Murtha Cullina also regularly advises clients regarding planned giving issues as well as the navigation of mergers, affiliations, joint ventures and other collaborations. The Group invests significant time in familiarizing itself with the nonprofit sector generally by regularly presenting to nonprofit executives, volunteer fiduciaries and advisors as well as serving in volunteer capacity on various nonprofit organizations.
Working with Murtha Cullina:
With more than 100 attorneys in six offices throughout CT, MA & NY, Murtha Cullina LLP offers a full range of legal services to meet the local, regional and national needs of our clients.
Our practice encompasses litigation, regulatory and transactional representation of businesses, governmental units, non-profit organizations and individuals.
Core practice areas include litigation, finance and lending, insurance recovery, labor and employment, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, construction, energy, health care, trusts and estates, affordable housing, real estate, land use and retail and hospitality.
Special benefits to TANGO member nonprofits:
- Free and in-depth initial client consultations
- Access to mutually agreeable alternative fee arrangements to facilitate long-term and trust-based relationships
- Provide access to our Government Affairs Group regarding legislative and public relations services
- On-site Educational training on various topics of interest
Navigant Credit Union
Based in Smithfield, RI, Navigant Credit Union is Rhode Island’s oldest credit union. Navigant Credit Union has provided its members with unparalleled financial products and services, as well as community support, for more than 97 years. With more than $1.4 billion in assets, more than 62,000 members and 13 branches, Navigant Credit Union supports its members through access to products and services, conservative financial management and commitment to the communities where we operate.
Navigant Credit Union Nonprofit Checking and other services for TANGO Members:
Business Nonprofit Checking:
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited transactions
- Quest Business Money Market
- Bank at Work
- Debit Cards
- Nonprofit Visa
- Business Online Banking and Cash Management
- Lending Products and Services
Northern Benefits has 20 years of experience in the insurance industry, specifically with employee benefits. Our main focus is helping nonprofits mitigate the financial burden of escalating employee benefit costs. We are experts at guiding employers through the complexity of benefit plan design and conveying the merits of consumer driven healthcare options. We provide a broad view of the market and available options to help employers make the best financial and benefit decisions for their company.
Along with employee benefits consulting, Northern Benefits helps employers stay up to date with compliance requirements, specifically ERISA and Healthcare Reform. We also implement and maintain HRIS/HCM systems to help employers streamline HR and benefit functions. Northern Benefits also advises employers on legislative and administrative issues that affect their benefit plans. The employee benefits landscape is changing quickly and Northern Benefits assistance with plan design, employee communication and continued service reflects the high level of support that we brings to our nonprofit clients.
TANGO Member Benefits:
- TANGO Plan – A dental plan with benefits and rates that will make every nonprofit smile.
- TANGO vision, through Eyemed, allows employees to cover eye exams, glasses and contacts at affordable discounted rates.
- Full HRIS/HCM system provided at no cost to TANGO member clients. Employee on-boarding, open enrollment, compliance document delivery, payroll integration and PTO tracking all in one location.
- COBRA administration provided to TANGO member clients.
- SPD/Wrap and Plan Document preparation.
- Health Plan Notices preparation.
Private Capital Group
ABOUT PRIVATE CAPITAL GROUP, LLC
Private Capital Group serves the investment management needs of endowments, foundations, and charitable organizations by drawing on our broad wealth planning and management experience, robust technology platform, and research resources. Our independent investment management approach allows us to act solely in the best interest of your organization to deliver unbiased, objective investment management solutions.
OUR CONSULTATIVE PROCESS
Our process begins with a thorough analysis or development of your organization’s Investment Policy Statement. This sets the foundation for the underlying asset allocation, investment research, and selection and portfolio reporting requirements.
Private Capital Group’s four core investment management principles make up the foundation of how we successfully build and protect our clients’ wealth:
Our objective is to provide consistent, risk-adjusted returns to help grow and preserve your assets for the future.
We help to build and preserve your wealth through well-constructed, diversified portfolios. Alternative investments*, if appropriate, may be strategically implemented as opportunities arise.
We help add value by continuously evaluating high quality investment vehicles and managers for our clients.
Our ongoing process includes monitoring account holdings, managers, and investment performance.
Today, even more than ever before, it’s important to know how your assets are being managed. At Private Capital Group you can be assured that you will have:
- All of your account information available to you online, at any time.
- Access to our web-based platform to view a record of every account transaction, examine asset allocations, and access your important personal financial documents.
- Monthly account statements and quarterly performance reports available online.
- Private Capital Group is an independent, Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC and assumes fiduciary responsibility for client portfolios.
Depending on your communication channel preference, your Quarterly Report is mailed or available online. This in-depth report summarizes the activity of all of your accounts and strategies including:
- Market Analysis
- Economic Review
- Aggregation Overview Report
- Benchmark Reporting
- Activity and Performance Summaries
- Summary of Current Holdings
The Schuster Group
The Schuster Group (TANGO’s Founder) has been focusing on providing nonprofit organizations with innovative employee benefit, retirement, HR and insurance solutions for 25 years.
Our firm has evolved into a truly socially responsive organization guided by the principle of “doing well by doing good”. What makes us different is our commitment to serving the sector, both professionally and personally.
We understand that your most important assets are your employees who are committed to delivering on your mission. Our services are built to help nonprofits reward and retain talent while minimizing your risks and manage costs.
Schuster Group Services
- Employee Benefit Plan Brokerage & Consulting
- Group Health, Dental, Life, Disability, EAP
- Customized Employee Communication & Enrollment
- Retirement Plan Management: 403(b), 401(k), Pension
- Fiduciary Investment Advisory Services
- HR Consulting & Compliance Management
- Benefits & HR Technology (HRIS)
- Work Site Wellness
- Property Casualty & Workers Compensation
TANGO Members receive Preferred Rates!
Exclusively created for TANGO Members!
– Nonprofit Health & Benefits Exchange: access to a suite of customized health plans built for our nonprofit members in partnership with ConnectiCare & Harvard Pilgram
– TANGO Preferred Benefits: ancillary coverages (dental, life, disability) with discounts and special provisions TANGO Health Advantage Program: a telemedicine and health advocacy program with discounts
– TANGO HR: Preferred access to our full service HR Compliance consulting resources
– TANGO PC: Preferred access to our Property Casualty programs
– TANGO Voluntary Benefits: a preferred voluntary program offering enhanced limits
– TANGO Independent School: preferred plans, benefits with special provisions and pricing
– Discounts for Retirement Plan Fiduciary Investment Advisory Services
– Free Benefits Enrollment and HR Technology provided to TANGO Member Clients
CT Office (Headquarters): 135 South Road, Farmington, CT, 06032
RI Office: 600 Putnam Pike, Suite 10A, Greenville, RI, 02828
MA Office: 5 Mount Royal Ave., Suite 210, Marlborough, MA, 0175
Thomaston Savings Bank
Thomaston Savings Bank has been an integral part of your community since 1874; as one of the oldest and most respected mutual savings bank in Northwestern Connecticut, we continue our legacy as a responsible corporate neighbor, committed to improving the lives of our communities with steadfast adherence to our resolute mission of philanthropy. Because we are your Community Bank Next Door, we work to make sure that those around us prosper and grow.
We demonstrate our strong commitment to community in a number of ways. Bank employees are encouraged to give back to our communities by volunteering, participating in local events, and serving non-profit committees and boards.
Partnering with Thomaston Savings Bank will give your organization access to high quality financial services, assisting you in achieving your goals.
We Specialize in the following:
- Checking & Savings Accounts
- Auto & Personal Loans
- Retirement Plans
- Investment Services
- Cash Management
- Commercial Loans
- Mortgage & Home Equity Loans
TANGO Members receive Special Savings!
- Nonprofit Checking Tailored to nonprofit needs
- Open with low minimum balance
- No minimum balance or monthly service charge
- Dedicated & Personalized Support
- $100 credit towards first check order
- Free safe deposit box for 1 year
- Online banking & Bill Pay
- Online banking & Bill Pay
Offices Served: Thomaston (2), Bristol (2), Harwinton, Middlebury, Oakville, Terryville, Torrington (ATM), Waterbury (2), Watertown, & WolcottBack to Partners
TribalVison is a leading Digital and Marketing Advertising Agency located in both MA and RI.
TribalVision’s mission is to help nonprofits grow by combining intelligent marketing strategy with tactical execution in a hands-on, results-driven manner. Our role is to serve as an outsourced marketing department for hire or as an additional resource to an existing marketing team’s efforts.
We utilize our clients’ marketing budgets as efficiently and intelligently as possible – ensuring that each marketing dollar spent maximizes awareness and generates new business. With our unique marketing model that only charges a nonprofit for our time, we fully align our activities with client outcomes – guaranteeing an objective, trusting partnership that places our clients’ interests above all else.
FREE Introductory Offer
Perform a free analysis of your marketing technology infrastructure including:
· CRM Software
· Website Analytics
· Marketing Automation
· Email Marketing Platform
Perform a free website audit of your:
· Search Engine Rating
· Mobile Friendliness
· Loading Speed
Webster Bank Arena
Webster Bank Arena and the Bridgeport Sound Tigers hockey team are committed to engaging and promoting the nonprofit organizations that help our community thrive. In addition to offering family fun entertainment, we offer several fundraising and engagement opportunities at each hockey game. In the 2015-2016 season alone, we helped local schools and nonprofits raise over $50,000. Call today to find out how we can customize a plan to fit your organization’s needs!
Special Savings for TANGO Members:
- $16 ticket to all Bridgeport Sound Tiger Hockey games
- Employee and client appreciation packages
- Tiered discounts to family events and other sporting events
Plus Other Special Nonprofit Perks:
- Fundraising opportunities
- Marketing and community engagement opportunities
- Meeting space for board members and donors prior to events