Partner Spotlight - FNP
Who is First Nonprofit (FNP)?
First Nonprofit (FNP) provides state-compliant, individually insured, cost-saving options to satisfy State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) requirements for nonprofit, governmental, and tribal entities. We are, and have been, the nationwide leader in providing the greatest variety, most unique and enduring programs for managing state unemployment reimbursing risk for over two decades. Our mission is to advise, prepare and provide innovative unemployment and financial solutions for the employment life cycle challenges nonprofit organizations face so they can focus on the vital services our communities need.
We are continually looking for trends impacting our industry, as well as our clients that we can bring on that involve the employment life cycle in addition to our state unemployment programs. In the 4Q of ’22 we rolled out our Employee Retention Credit program and so far have been able to find over $4.2M in refunds for our clients.
Key Services we Provide!
- Fixed annual unemployment cost and budgetary certainty
- Insurance protection (first and last dollar or stop loss)
- Professional unemployment claims management, fraud detection and cost audits
- Posting of collateral (surety bonds) with state unemployment agencies
- FNPACCESS: Live HR advice, group purchasing and discounted background services
- Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Assessment and Filing
Special offerings to TANGO Members!
- Free 2024 unemployment tax rate projections (available after July each year)
- State sponsored WorkShare/Short Term Compensation program financial analysis
- Discounted Unemployment Savings Program fees
- Discounted ERC Assessment and Filing fees