Partner Spotlight - Kyber Security
Who is Kyber Security?
Kyber Security provides a full line of IT support and cyber security services to non-profit organizations. At Kyber, we believe that security is not a destination, it’s a way of life. From phishing attacks, to hackers, to internal theft and beyond, your organization is always under attack. Your organization needs to be vigilant every day to ensure that you are not the next victim of a cyberattack.
In the past, installing a firewall and keeping computers up-to-date may have been enough. But today, organizations need to take a defense-in-depth approach to security. This approach requires layered defenses including a combination of technologies, processes and people to protect your valuable data.
Kyber Security is here to help organizations be vigilant every day to ensure they are not the next victim of a cyberattack.
You’re not secure, until you’re KyberSecureTM
What We Offer!
Security services from a Hacker’s point of view
- Advanced network security services
- Secure help desk user support
- Compliance services
- Vulnerability scans and penetration testing
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
- Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO)
- Dark Web monitoring
- Employee cybersecurity awareness training
- One point of contact for all your IT and cyber security needs
How Kyber Security Serves the Nonprofit Sector!
Nonprofits often tend to be targeted by cyber criminals due to a lack of resources to implement cybersecurity measures. They are just as susceptible to a data breach as for-profit organizations, if not more. The key success factor between Kyber and our non-profit partners is our ability to help you achieve your mission by protecting your organization from the threats that inherently exist by using technology. We work tirelessly with our non-profit partners to ensure that their valuable client and donor data is as secure as it can be in a world where threat actors have no morals that would prevent them from attacking an organization whose mission is to serve the public good. That is where our Security FirstTM methodology can help you deliver on your mission while we keep hacker’s at bay.
TANGO Members Receive Preferred Rates
- Sign up for a managed support package and get a Security Starter* services package at no additional cost.
- 50% off standalone Security Starter* program
- Complimentary one-time dark web scan
*Security Starter includes:
• Dark web monitoring
• Employee cyber awareness training
• Employee social engineering
• Annual security review
CONTACT US NOW!
75 Merritt Blvd,
Trumbull, CT 06611