TANGO Member Spotlight - July 2023
New England Residential Services
New England Residential Services supports ten group homes throughout the state of Connecticut. We are passionate about helping our individuals cultivate independence, develop a sense of belonging and community, improve quality of life, and work toward positive, meaningful and fulfilling outcomes.
Our residential and senior support programs are built on three core beliefs:
- Helping people help themselves is the most satisfying and fulfilling work.
- Community participation, a sense of belonging and something greater than oneself is an important component of quality of life.
- Everybody has the right to make choices about their own life.
Services We Provide!
- Residential Supports
- Facilitating Independence
- Promoting community inclusion
- Preventing Isolation
- Improving overall quality of life
Our agency is thrilled to announce our residents’ community presence and participation is back to pre-pandemic levels. They are enjoying consistent day programs and vacations are once again a thing! Our residents have enjoyed Yankees baseball, Cape Cod beaches and Broadway shows to name a few. Other residents are planning trips to a dude ranch and Europe.
Our alliance with TANGO continues to have an incredible impact on our agency. The resources and trainings offered to us (at no cost) have benefited us tremendously in these uncertain economic times. In addition, we are most grateful for the networking opportunities within the TANGO community that have brought us together with our peers. It’s such a collaborative environment and helps us to bring best practices to our agency.
Our agency remains grateful to our dedicated staff team that works tirelessly to support our residents!