Insurance Provide Group - TANGO Partner
Partner Services: Providing Business Insurance for the Nonprofit Sector & Organizational Well-Being
Insurance Provider Group (IPG) Innovation in insurance and risk management protection defines Insurance Provider Group (IPG), a full service insurance agency catering to the Nonprofit sector. IPG has over 30+ years of experience serving and working with nonprofit organizations. From grass roots volunteer organization to some of the largest social service providers, we’ve been able to successfully negotiate with our carriers to provide the best coverage options with competitive premiums. Our agents are volunteers and Board Members, and some have even worked in the nonprofit sector. They understand the importance of the work you do in the community and the challenges you face every day. Our goal – to give you valuable tools to help reduce your exposures so you can focus on your mission.
CareWell – an exciting new offering for TANGO members that focuses on supporting managers in becoming more effective leaders and reducing stress among all employees. Through CareWell, we partner with you to address common issues in the nonprofit industry such as high stress, high turnover, absenteeism and low morale. Our insurance companies believe in our proprietary program and they are funding it!
Contact us for more information.
“CareWell provided us results in creating a work place that people enjoy working in, that increases motivation, and decreases absenteeism and abuse of privileges. A very beneficial benefit to our organization. Would not be able to have done to this extent without the support of CareWell. (MARC Community Resource).”
TANGO Region Served:
Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire,
New York & Rhode Island
Special Savings for TANGO Members
- Special bundling of coverages available only for TANGO members
- Workers’ Compensation Programs for TANGO MEMBERS
- Competitive Pricing. Our clients have benefited from 10 – 25% reduction in annual premium costs
- Solution for TANGO members who have experienced high claims frequency and severity and are looking for a way to reduce this exposure
- Insurance carriers who have helped nonprofit social service agencies reduce their experience modification factor by 8 to 12 percentage point
- Customized coaching, training and wellbeing programs for your leadership and staff as part of a proprietary offering through IPG and our carrier partners, which is included in select insurance coverages