Awecast - TANGO Partner
Partner Services: Investment Management & Financial Services
NEES is one of the nation’s largest benefit enrollment and communication firms. We specialize in offering clients a menu of benefit enrollment services, benefit communication support, benefit administration platforms, all powered by offering your employees voluntary benefits. Our team consists of 60+ local benefit counselors, enrollment managers, implementation specialists, benefits administration system case builders, and a dedicated service team.
We create a customized enrollment experience for you while providing the highest level of services. We proudly service over 1,500 clients ranging in size from 3 employees to over 150,000 employees. We have a unique focus in the mid-large case market to include 2 state governments, over 100 municipalities, and over 150 non-profits.
The premise of our firm is built upon the following:
- Employers deserve to have employees that fully understand and appreciate the benefits made available to them.
- Most working Americans are just one accident or injury away from financial hardship.
- By satisfying these needs, we firmly believe that we enable organizations to build a more loyal and fulfilled workforce which ultimately helps companies with recruitment, retention, and employee satisfaction.
TANGO Region Served:
The NEES Differentiator allows our clients 4 strategies to choose from:
- Option 1: Voluntary benefits only communication and enrollment support
- Option 2: Voluntary benefits plus core benefit communication support
- Option 3: Voluntary benefits plus core benefit communication plus core benefit enrollment support
- Option 4: Voluntary benefits plus core benefit communication plus core benefit enrollment plus benefit administration platform
Special Savings for TANGO Members
- Voluntary benefits: Access to preferential underwriting offers and plan designs
- Benefit communication and enrollment services for both core and voluntary benefits at no cost
- Benefit administration systems at little to no cost
- Value added programs: Through our carrier partners we have access to a menu of complimentary products and services to include: college tuition benefit program, student loan refinancing program, health and wellness discount card, financial wellness education, legal documentation preparation, and more
New England Enrollment Strategies
650 Eddie Dowling Highway
North Smithfield, RI 02896
Contact: TJ Hannon
Phone: 888-270-1960 x80