Awecast - TANGO Partner
Partner Services: Investment Management & Financial Services
NEES is one of the nation’s largest benefit enrollment and communication firms. We specialize in offering clients a menu of benefit enrollment services, benefit communication support, benefit administration platforms, all powered by offering your employees voluntary benefits. Our team consists of 60+ local benefit counselors, enrollment managers, implementation specialists, benefits administration system case builders, and a dedicated service team.
We create a customized enrollment experience for you while providing the highest level of services. We proudly service over 1,500 clients ranging in size from 3 employees to over 150,000 employees. We have a unique focus in the mid-large case market to include 2 state governments, over 100 municipalities, and over 150 non-profits.
The premise of our firm is built upon the following:
- Employers deserve to have employees that fully understand and appreciate the benefits made available to them.
- Most working Americans are just one accident or injury away from financial hardship.
- By satisfying these needs, we firmly believe that we enable organizations to build a more loyal and fulfilled workforce which ultimately helps companies with recruitment, retention, and employee satisfaction.
TANGO Region Served:
The NEES Differentiator allows our clients 4 strategies to choose from:
- Option 1: Voluntary benefits only communication and enrollment support
- Option 2: Voluntary benefits plus core benefit communication support
- Option 3: Voluntary benefits plus core benefit communication plus core benefit enrollment support
- Option 4: Voluntary benefits plus core benefit communication plus core benefit enrollment plus benefit administration platform
Special Savings for TANGO Members
- Voluntary benefits: Access to preferential underwriting offers and plan designs
- Benefit communication and enrollment services for both core and voluntary benefits at no cost
- Benefit administration systems at little to no cost
- Value added programs: Through our carrier partners we have access to a menu of complimentary products and services to include: college tuition benefit program, student loan refinancing program, health and wellness discount card, financial wellness education, legal documentation preparation, and more