FNP - TANGO Partner
Partner Services: Unemployment Programs
Over 25 years ago, First Nonprofit set out on its mission to fix a major problem impacting nonprofits: Nonprofit employers were forced to choose between paying the overpriced State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) tax for this mandatory insurance cost or exposing their organization to unforeseen risk by self-insuring their unemployment claims. To address this, First Nonprofit designed programs that allow 501(c)(3) nonprofits and governmental entities to take advantage of the savings that comes with reimbursement financing while minimizing risk.
Today, First Nonprofit continues to run these unemployment tax savings programs, but takes a one-size-does-not-fit-all approach to its service offerings. Whether you are looking to lower your unemployment costs, minimize claim liability, reduce the stress on your workforce associated with the claims process or simplify other aspects of the employment life cycle such as recruiting or developing your staff, they may just have the solutions your organization needs. More than 2,100 nonprofit organizations rely on First Nonprofit to help them maximize funds to further their missions. First Nonprofit’s programs are also endorsed by nearly 40 state and national nonprofit associations across the country, including the Massachusetts Nonprofit Network, New York Council of Nonprofits and the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations.
TANGO Region Served:
- Fixed annual unemployment cost and budgetary certainty
- Insurance protection (first and last dollar or stop loss)
- Professional unemployment claims management, fraud detection and cost audits
- Posting of collateral (surety bonds) with state unemployment agencies
- FNPACCESS: Live HR advice, group purchasing and discounted background services
Special Savings for TANGO Members
- Free 2023 unemployment tax rate projections (available after July each year)
- State sponsored WorkShare/Short Term Compensation program financial analysis
- Discounted Unemployment Savings Program fees