FNP - TANGO Partner
Partner Services: Unemployment Programs
Nearly 30 years ago, First Nonprofit set out on its mission to fix a major problem impacting nonprofits: Nonprofit employers were forced to choose between paying the overpriced State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) tax for this mandatory insurance cost or exposing their organization to unforeseen risk by self-insuring their unemployment claims. To address this, First Nonprofit designed programs that allow 501(c)(3) nonprofits and governmental entities to take advantage of the savings that comes with reimbursement financing while minimizing risk.
Today, First Nonprofit (FNP) continues to adapt its unemployment tax savings programs to the increasing challenges the modern labor market brings and most importantly, meeting the ever changing needs of its clients. Whether you are looking to lower your unemployment costs, minimize your organization’s claims liability, reduce the stress on your workforce associated with the claims process or simplify other aspects of the employment life cycle such as recruiting or developing your staff, FNP may just have the solutions your organization needs. More than 2,200 nonprofit organizations rely on FNP to help them maximize funds to further their missions.
TANGO Region Served:
- Fixed annual unemployment cost and budgetary certainty
- Insurance protection (first and last dollar or stop loss)
- Professional unemployment claims management, fraud detection and cost audits
- Posting of collateral (surety bonds) with state unemployment agencies
- FNPACCESS: Live HR advice, group purchasing and discounted background services
- Employee Retention Credit assessment and filing assistance
Special Savings for TANGO Members
- Free 2023 unemployment tax rate projections (available after July each year)
- State sponsored WorkShare/Short Term Compensation program financial analysis
- Discounted Unemployment Savings Program fees