Kyber Security - TANGO Partner
Partner Services: Information Technology & Cyber Security
Nonprofits often tend to be targeted by cyber criminals due to a lack of resources to implement cybersecurity measures. They are just as susceptible to a data breach as for-profit organizations, if not more. However, they tend to resist the same level of changes that for-profit organizations are making to implement a sophisticated cybersecurity program.
At Kyber Security, we believe that IT security is not a single destination, it’s a way of life. From phishing attacks, to hackers, to internal theft and beyond, your organization is always under attack. Your organization needs to be vigilant every day to ensure that you are not the next victim of a cyber attack.
We can support and protect your organization. With our defense-in-depth services, we can ensure that your organization is protected while your end users are vigilantly supported.
You’re not secure, until you’re KyberSecure™
TANGO Region Served:
Connecticut, New York & Rhode Island
- Secure managed support
- Network infrastructure project services
- Advanced network security services
- Compliance services
- Vulnerability scans and penetration testing
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
- Dark Web monitoring
- Employee cybersecurity awareness training
Special Savings for TANGO Members
- Sign up for a managed support package and get a Security Starter* services package at no additional cost.
- Complimentary one-time dark web scan.
*Security Starter includes:
• Dark web monitoring
• Employee cyber awareness training
• Employee social engineering
• Annual security review
Contact: Michael Giuffrida
Phone: (203) 333-4444