Partner Spotlight - Prelude Solutions - May 2021
Who Are Prelude Solutions?
Prelude Solutions has over 20 years of experience analyzing communication platforms and saving our clients on average 33% of their telecom spend using a contingency fee-based model. As trusted advisors, their team is comprised of certified communications consultants, engineers, and project managers whose sole purpose is to deliver excellence to your organization. In addition to the services below, Prelude accompanies their services with data analysis for departmental reporting, budgeting, and planning.
What We Offer!
- Optimization of Voice, Data, Mobile & Cable
- VOIP Strategies & Cloud Transformation
- Network Solutions & Carrier Services
- Telecom Expense Management
- Project Management
- Wireless/Wireline Support Services
How we serve the nonprofit sector!
Prelude Solutions helps nonprofit organizations optimize their processes and services through the use of technical, analytical, and unified communications consulting practices while providing exceptional customer service.
A few of our nonprofit clients include:
- Leading Age Connecticut
- 4-H Education Center at Auerfarm
- Residential Services, Inc.
- CommWell Health
- The University of the Arts
- Easter Seals
- Home Health and Hospice Care, Inc.
- Diocese of Camden
- Friends Village at Woodstown
- Help Hope Live
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- YMCA of Greater Brandywine
Preferred Access for TANGO Members!
Through our partnership with TANGO, Prelude Solutions performs an in-depth FREE analysis of your communications services and systems with the objective of reducing costs through pure savings, credits, erroneous charges and service realignment
- 5% of Telecom savings donated to The TANGO Foundation
- FREE analysis of communication services and systems
- FREE health check at 6 months
- WBENC guidance and mentoring
- Access to 260+ alternative services
It all starts with an audit!
Prelude Solutions LLC
Contact: Brett Kahn